Norton Motorcycles is a rapidly expanding dynamic business that is looking for a Warranty Administrator to support our Technical & Warranty Controller based at Donington Hall.
The successful applicant should be technically minded, highly organised, conscientious, be able to plan and prioritise their work and possess excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Process the warranty claims for the Global Dealer network
- Process the flow of parts from Norton HQ to the global dealer network
- Be the central point of contact for liaison on after sales matters from both customers and the global dealer network
- Support the warranty claims procedure and keep accurate records
- Co-ordinate Dealer / Distributor training held at HQ for the network
- Checking and processing parts orders
- Checking availability of stock to complete parts orders
- Liaising with the warehouse for deliveries and collections
- Updating technical bulletins, owners manuals and other technical documents to a high standard
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of Sage 200 (desirable)
- Experience of Catalyst, or a similar dealer management system
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive attitude
- Previous experience in a training, technical, customer service role essential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.