UK Sales Team Leader
Norton Motorcycles is a rapidly expanding dynamic business and we are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to run our busy UK Sales Office based at Donington Hall.
The successful applicant should be technically minded, highly organised, conscientious, be able to plan and prioritise their work and possess excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prioritise workload whilst communicating efficiently and effectively with all Norton personnel
- Deal with all Sales enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Keep accurate records for all customers and data management
- Prepare customer sales quotations, orders and queries
- Experience in managing all documentation regarding the sale of on-road motorcycles and have a clear understanding of consumer finance products
- An understanding of the motorcycle industry along with competitive motorcycle marques
- Liaise with customers for all sales and test ride enquiries
- Support Norton Service & Warranty
- Have a passion for the Norton motorcycle brand, history and products
- Organise Factory Tours
- Manage sales in accessories, factory customising, parts and garments/merchandise
- Support and assist in the co-ordination of all Norton events where necessary
- Flexible working hours with some weekend/evening work
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Catalyst)
- Be highly motivated and organised
- Demonstrate initiative, a positive attitude and integrity
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Previous experience and a strong background in sales in the motorcycle industry is preferred
- An eye for quality, customer service and presentation
- Strong and reliable administration skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.