Job Description - Aftersales Administrator
Norton is a dynamic, inspirational motorcycle brand, at the forefront of British design. Having been recently bought by TVS, one of the biggest motorcycle companies in India we are growing rapidly.
This is an excellent opportunity for personal growth and progression whilst being involved in one of the most exciting global motorcycle manufacturers and retailers.
The Aftersales Administrator will report to the Head of Sales, Service & Parts and will also be part of the Norton Direct Team. The role covers three areas:
● Service Advisor: Managing the customer-facing activity for our workshop
● Warranty Co-ordinator: Managing the warranty claims and payment process for customers and, in time, our retail partners
● Parts Administrator: Responding to requests for parts from owners all over the world
As our business grows it is likely that this role will be split into two and the role-holder will be fully involved in that process.
The role will be based at our new HQ in Solihull.
The Sales, Service & Parts Department
The team is responsible for the global distribution of Norton’s products and services, including motorcycles, parts, and accessories, as well as meeting all our customers’ and Dealers’ requirements for aftersales support. In addition to carrying out the role-specific tasks you will have the opportunity to contribute towards meeting the whole team’s objectives.
At this point in time we do not have a Dealer Network. Norton Direct is how we sell motorcycles and provide aftersales support directly to customers from our base in Solihull. We have installed a fantastic motorcycle handover area and state-of the art workshop to do this.
Role, duties and responsibilities:
● Take customer bookings for the Norton Direct workshop
● Receive customers, return their bikes, and take payments
● Load the workshop and provide customers with progress updates
● Manage the warranty claims process
● Liaise with customers, and in time our Retail Partners on all warranty matters
● Ensure warranty payments are made, accurately and on time
● Manage all enquiries for Parts and Accessories
● Take payments and organise deliveries
● Provide customers with progress updates
● Achieve a continuous improvement in customer service
● Contribute to the wider objectives of the Sales, Service & Parts team
Who we're looking for:
An experienced automotive customer service deliverer, with all or most of the following:
● Service Advisor experience
● Warranty experience
● Parts sales experience
● With a passion for excellence and customer service, who enjoys working as part of a team and wants to contribute and develop beyond this specific role
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
Job Type: Full time
Working hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.