Job Description - HR Assistant
Norton Motorcycles require and dynamic and enthusiastic HR Assistant to help support our busy HR office in Castle Donington.
This is a fast-paced environment which will require you to work both on your own initiative and alongside the HR Manager in supporting the Heads of Department and Senior Management with our current and future HR requirements. Norton is undergoing a large degree of growth and change, the HR team will play an integral part in this development.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
● To over see end to end recruitment processes including working with agencies for specialist roles
● Onboarding of new employees
● Accurate employee record keeping including absence management
● Supporting line managers with probation reviews and appraisals
● Ensuring the employee handbook is kept up to date
● Keeping updated with employment legislation relating to HR
● Supporting line managers with interviews
● Sending offer letters/contracts to successful candidates
Key Skills and Competencies:
● Experience of the automotive industry would be an advantage
● CIPD qualified or working towards
● Highly organised to enable you to multitask and prioritise workloads
● Willing to learn, adapt and be flexible
● Must be approachable with excellent emotional intelligence
● Happy to challenge the status quo to make improvements in process and procedure
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for.