Job Description – Consumer and Market Insights Manager/Market Research
The Norton Motorcycle Co. Ltd is a dynamic, inspirational brand, at the forefront of British design and rapidly growing. This is an excellent opportunity for personal growth and progression whilst being involved in one of the most exciting global motorcycle manufacturers.
We are now looking for experienced Consumer and Market Insights Manager to join our rapidly growing Marketing Team. This new role is the lead insights for Brand and Marketing, managing all continuous tracking programmes and primary research requirements for the Marketing Team.
The role is key in championing the consumer and shopper voice as well as analysing the market trends, ensuring we put those insights in heart of marketing decision making process.
● Act as a voice of the potential customer in Norton business
● Own and lead the development of insights linked to our key sources of Consumer and Shopper data and introduce/plan for the new data sources and tools
● Influence decision making processes in the Norton Marketing Team/ Senior Management Team
● Work with conjunction with Sales Team to maximise benefit and return from Insights
● To maintain the data quality across different data sources to ensure we have accurate and quality data reporting
● To deliver strong consumer and shopper insights globally gathering qualitative and quantitative data
● To deliver total category insights highlighting category trends and brand performance
● Conduct adhoc data analysis into shopper profiles such as basket evolution and spend
● Work with Marketing and Sales team to identify category opportunity and translate into winning customer activation
● Contribute to planning process by support thinking on market and initiative sizing, based on local and global macro trends
● Deliver timely and effective adhoc research projects responding to business questions from multi-functional team, with clear actionable insights e.g. copy testing, product functionality testing
Who we're looking for:
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
● Posses knowledge and experience in building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
● Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience and relevant Bachelor's degree
● Able to demonstrate comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge of Market and Consumer Insights theory, strategy and best practice
● Previous experience with core systems and introducing new insights systems to the business
● Passionate about automotive/motorcycle market and automotive/motorcycle market trends
● Ability to utilise both internal and syndicated data systems and access, interpret and draw accurate conclusions / insights to make the case for a course of action or decision
● Ability to leverage the analyses of a variety of sources of data to develop solid, actionable recommendations that address specific goals/objectives and challenges
● Works with fair level of autonomy, is able to prioritise, but knows when to escalate problems
● Strong task management capabilities to manage multiple tracks of work and requirements
● Fully proficient in standard IT packages.
● Advanced Excel user essential for the role
● High degree of numeracy and analysis
● Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously / multi-tasking
● Is resilient and flexible, adapts to new challenges
● Articulate and able to build relationships with colleagues at all levels
● Strong communication skills in all forms, ensure proper team documentation and to coordinate a team's outward communication
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible working available, subject to approval
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.