The role of CNC Manager at Norton is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a small close knit team of industry professionals in a fast moving and dynamic environment, working with one of the most passionate and exciting names in the motorcycling industry here at the Donington Park Race Circuit.
The role will consist not only of running the day to day activities but helping to expand the Norton Technology Centre by introducing new parts and potentially new machine’s, as such the candidate should have experience of the following:
- Setting vertical 3-Axis machines
- Setting lathes – live tooling experience an advantage
- Working in a small batch/production environment
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Planning work schedules
- Programming ability is not essential but a distinct advantage
Norton invites applicants from all CNC backgrounds however the candidate must be a team player and posses and excellent work ethic.
Please apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your salary expectations and enclosing your C.V.