Sales / Service Administrator
Norton Motorcycles is a rapidly expanding dynamic business that is looking for an experienced Sales / Service Administrator for their UK Sales / Service Team based at Donington Hall.
The successful applicant should be highly organised, conscientious, be able to plan and prioritise their work and possess excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting UK Sales Office with customer quotations, orders and queries
- Checking availability of stock and processing orders
- Arranging carriers for delivery of motorcycles and parts
- Reply to all sales and test ride enquiries and maintain data information
- Book in service and maintenance jobs for motorcycles
- Cost and invoice off jobs and take payments
- Oversee new order bike builds
- Process all associated paperwork for motorcycle sales and warranty registrations
- Assist / attend motorcycle shows
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Be highly organised and demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive attitude
- Presents themselves as a confident and competent member of the team
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with people at all levels
- Previous experience in a sales and warranty administration role essential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.