Job Description - Quality Manager
Norton Motorcycles are looking for a Quality Manager to join its Quality team based at Donington Hall. Heading up the Quality Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and driving forward a Quality strategy to support the business through a rapid period of growth.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager with a track record of delivery within manufacturing / engineering / automotive industries. You will be an enthusiastic and capable individual with a hands-on approach to Quality prepared to lead by example to instill a mindset of Quality First within a busy supply chain. You will need to demonstrate the ability to manage a high degree of change within an organisation.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
● To create, develop and manage a Quality Team
● Review all existing documentation and procedures with the view of making improvements and recommendations where appropriate.
● Develop & maintain the Quality Manual and all supporting procedures and policies
● Install and police Quality procedures and Drive the business towards a ‘Zero Defect’ mentality
● Actively promote quality across the business
● Complete all relevant Audits
● Support the Purchasing Manager to develop the supply chain
● Manage Goods-In inspection resolving Non-Conforming Products with Suppliers & Purchasing
● Support the business in achieving its Strategic objectives
● Produce department KPIs measuring performance and adherence across the business
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.