Norton Motorcycles, one of the worlds must iconic Motorcycle brands is expanding its production capabilities, at its Manufacturing Facility based at Donington Hall. Our Business is expected to grow significantly over the next 3 years as demand for our existing range and new and exciting V4 Bike increases daily.
We are looking for talented people to join our team, embrace the passion and commitment of our workforce, and help us improve our processes to provide Quality Products, Hand Built and recognised throughout the world.
As a result, we are looking for a Quality Inspector, to oversee all inspection processes, surrounding Parts and Products and to ensure both External and Internal Processes are rigorously adhered to.
- Review, improve and undertake all essential inspection activity, including Goods In, Production and End of Line Final Inspection.
- Define Inspection Frequency for all Parts Based on High, Low and Medium risk classification
- Use of relevant measurement tools and instruments to ensure every part can be measured correctly
- Maintain and Improve work instructions, including product / customer specific documents
- Ensure any Work in Progress rejects are handled in a timely and effective manner and all wastage processes are adhered to
- Carry out internal audits and surveillance and spot checks as required
- Review & Validate in-process inspection, including some manual inspection
- Maintain inspection facilities and equipment to a high standard, including calibration control
- Good understanding of Mechanical Engineering
- Good knowledge of Welding, Assembly and Paint processes and Final Inspection of Electro Mechanical Products
- Experience of working closely with suppliers and ensuring Problems are identified, rectified and followed through to completion
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within an Automotive or Manufacturing background
- Inspection Knowledge
- Familiar with modern Quality processes (Corrective Action, Root Cause analysis , etc)
- Good Communication skills and able to contribute to transforming the Business Quality performance
Please apply in writing sending your current CV to email@example.com