Parts and Warranty Administrator
Norton Motorcycles is a rapidly expanding dynamic business that is looking for a Parts and Warranty Administrator to join our International Sales Team based at Donington Hall.
The successful applicant should be highly organised, conscientious, be able to plan and prioritise their work and possess excellent communication skills.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Process all warranty claims and parts orders for the Global Dealer network
- Manage parts inventory
- Checking and processing all parts orders
- Arranging carriage for all part dispatches
- Reporting to the Head of Global Sales and Marketing
Essential qualities and requirements:
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Be highly organised and demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive attitude
- Presents themselves as a confident and competent member of the team
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with people at all levels
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential with knowledge of motorcycles preferred.
Please apply in writing sending your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org