Job Description - Parts & Accessories Manager
Norton Motorcycles is a dynamic, inspirational brand, at the forefront of British design and rapidly growing. This is an excellent opportunity for personal growth and progression whilst being involved in one of the most exciting global motorcycle manufacturers.
We are looking for a Parts & Accessories Manager to work within the Sales & Service team. The role will report directly to the Head of the department and have a global remit. In this role you will have the opportunity to define the P & A systems from scratch, and then manage the entire P & A operation to meet profit and service-level KPI’s.
The role will be based at our new HQ in Solihull with some flexibility to work from home.
The Sales & Service Department
The team is responsible for the global distribution of Norton’s products and services, including motorcycles, parts, accessories, and clothing as well as meeting all our customers’ requirements for aftersales support. In addition to providing P & A expertise the manager will be expected to contribute towards meeting the whole team’s objectives.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
● Define the P & A strategy
● Define the pricing structure
● Manage the purchase and implementation of a new P & A system
● Set the stocking parameters
● Manage all aspects of the P & A operation, including but not limited to:-
- Manage the P & A budget, including P & A sales forecasting
- Provide purchase forecasts and work closely with the purchasing team
- Define and manage KPI’s
- Achieve a continuous improvement in profitability and customer service levels
● Contribute to the wider objectives of the Sales & Service team
Who we're looking for
● An experienced automotive Parts & Accessories Manager
- Who is excited by the opportunity to create a new P & A operation from scratch
- With a passion for excellence
- And the confidence to make far-reaching decisions
- Capable of working alone, and as part of a team
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for.