Job Description - Learning & Development Co-ordinator
Norton Motorcycles is an inspirational brand, at the forefront of British design and rapidly growing. This is an excellent opportunity for personal growth and progression whilst being involved in one of the most exciting global motorcycle manufacturers.
We are looking to recruit a Learning and Development Co-ordinator to work in a fast-paced environment which will require you to work both on your own initiative and alongside the HR Team. The successful candidate will support the Senior Management to develop and deliver the training strategy across the business. Norton is undergoing a large degree of growth and change, with the HR team playing an integral part in this development. The role will be based at our new HQ in Solihull.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
● Embed a culture of high performance/learning/ H&S/ creativity throughout the business
● To develop and roll out an L&D strategy across all department
● Support and coach line managers with localised training
● Undertake new starter training and support probation periods
● Plan, organise and deliver training sessions covering technical /H&S/ personal development
● To maintain all employee training records and training software
● Develop and support leadership development
● Engaging with external training suppliers
● Review training effectiveness to ensure ROI
Who we're looking for:
● Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
● CIPD qualified or working towards
● Quick thinking, creative and commercially minded
● Passionate about HR, learning and developing company culture
● Confident and effective communicator at all levels of the business
● Experience of project work from start to finish, creating business proposals and report writing
● Up to date knowledge of L&D theory and practice
● Up to date knowledge of H&S
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.