Job Description - Finance Assistant
Norton Motorcycles is a dynamic, inspirational brand at the forefront of British design and rapidly growing. This is an excellent opportunity for personal growth and progression whilst being involved in one of the most exciting global motorcycle manufacturers.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to work within our small but busy team reporting into the Financial Controller. You and the team will oversee the day to day accounts functions ensuring transactions are posted in an accurate and timely manner. The role will initially be based in Castle Donington but will move to the Coventry/Solihull area later this year when the company moves its HQ.
Role, duties and responsibilities:
● Supporting with the Purchase and Sales Ledger Duties
● Allocation of customer and supplier payments
● Credit Control
● Processing and raising invoices
● Completion of bank and supplier statement reconciliations
● Supporting with financial accounting tasks including VAT returns, EC sales and Intrastat reports
● Stock Reconciliation
● Internal auditing
Who we're looking for:
● Recent relevant experience and exposure to a varied finance role.
● Experience using Sage 200 software
● Must be IT literate with thorough understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel;
● Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task;
● Possess strong communication, organisational and time management skills;
● General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible;
● Able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
Applicants must have the Right To Work in the UK
Job Type: Full-time
Salary package is dependent upon previous experience.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for.