Motorcycle Service Technician
The role of Motorcycle Technician at Norton Motorcycle (UK) Ltd is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a small close knit team of industry professionals in a fast moving and dynamic environment, working with one of the most passionate and exciting names in the motorcycling industry here at Donington Hall.
• Test and diagnose vehicle faults, interpreting repair order instructions and technical information.
• Plan necessary work and order parts to ensure vehicles are ready as promptly as possible.
• Carry out all servicing and repairs to manufacturer standards and with effective use of time and resources.
• Discuss any work requiring specialist skills with the workshop supervisor/controller.
• Accurately report vehicle faults and work carried out for ease of reference by service reception.
• Observe relevant health and safety procedures, including the use of protective clothing and equipment.
• Maintain work area, tools and equipment in a safe and clean condition.
• Maintain correct warranty procedures and clocking details in line with defined company procedures.
• Train apprentices when required and supervise ensuring work is checked before being released.
• Return exchanged parts to the parts department.
• Maintain quality standards of dress, attitude, customer care, honesty and health and safety in order to portray a professional image to customers at all times.
• Follow personnel policies and procedures, including holiday periods, disciplinary codes, etc.
Salary package dependent on previous skills and experience.
Please apply in writing with an up to date CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org